The skin around the eyes is sensitive, and it is important to use products that hydrate and improve the appearance of skin without irritating it. These products can help lighten dark circles, erase wrinkles and protect skin from further damage.
1. What Ingredients Help To Improve Dark Circles?
Dark under eye circles are a common skin care concern. Some dark circles are hereditary, and are most effectively dealt with through the use of concealer. When dark circles are the result of skin discolouration or dry skin, skin lighteners can prove effective. An eye cream that gets rid of dark circles should feature vitamin C or niacinamide, which can brighten the skin under the eye. Always apply a product with SPF when going outside, as sun damage can make dark circles even darker.
2. What Ingredients Help To Improve Wrinkles Around the Eye?
To combat wrinkles and crow’s feet, it is important to find a product formulated with ingredients that repair skin, promote collagen production and protect it from future damage. The best eye cream formulations will be full of antioxidants, skin-identical ingredients, retinols and other beneficial ingredients.
– Antioxidants are found in vitamins, green tea and fruit extracts. They help to heal the skin, protect it from free radicals and prevent sun damage.
– Ingredients that can communicate with skin cells, such as retinols and peptides, are must haves for any eye cream that works. These ingredients can transform damaged skin cells into normal, fully functioning cells. This repairs damage and improves the signs of fine lines and wrinkles.
– Skin identical ingredients, such as collagen and hyaluronic acid, repair the structure of the skin. They help keep skin hydrated, replenished and looking smooth.
3. What Other Products Are Good for Eyes?
To quickly reduce signs of fatigue and puffiness, try using a hydrating or depuffing eye mask. They often have ingredients that moisturize and calm the skin, leaving the eye area looking refreshed and wrinkle free.
The best eye cream for crow’s feet, crepey eyelids or dark circles will be filled with hydrating products suitable for sensitive skin. Eye products come in a variety of formulations, from serums to masks, but the most important factor in determining their efficacy is their ingredient list. Before purchasing one, make sure it is full of retinol, antioxidants, collagen and more.
Popular success story: Datuk Vinod Sekhar, the president of Green Rubber Global and Petra Group.